John Carradine, Julie Newmar and Tina Louise
Genre: Horror/Science Fiction
Format Used: Netflix DVD
Contains: Graphic Language, Graphic Violence, Nudity, Graphic Sexual Content, Drug Use and Bad Dialog
Teenager campers night of fun, sex and drugs is interupted by two unknown crazed killer. But these two crazed killers is
working for an alien mad scientist with plans of using human blood to invent the cure of old age and make his race forever
young and unstoppable.
Okay, here we go on EVILS OF THE NIGHT. Where should I begin, how about the poster. The poster shows two cool killer aliens
attacking a half naked woman as they are tedthered to the Millenium Falcon from STAR WARS! Also, the "alien craft"
the "creatures" arrive in is the shuttle craft from BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. If it wasn't bad enough, but they should
the same shot in reverse when they left the Earth. The aliens looked nothing like the poster in the slightest, the aliens
were just John Carradine, Julie Newmar and Tina Louise! The insane killers were two goofy mechanics. What the hell was Julie
Newmar and Tina Louise thinking making this pile of alien dung. John Carradine I can understand, being typecast, he did a
lot of crap I'm sure he didn't want to do near the end of his life. But Julie Newmar and Tina Louise, I hope they fired they're
agents after this came out. Why didn't Universal sue, first this movie then SPACE MUTINY. What the hell were they thinking?
My God in Heaven, if I owned the rights, I would drive the Production Company under and make sure all copies of the movie
was burned. But that's just me. To top it off, the thugs were killed by the last survivor ala Friday the 13th, but the aliens
escaped, even though they failed that's still crap. I give this whole disater epic of a slaser flick the NOOSE!!!!!
I'm in total agreement in this, even the nudity was more filler then functional for the story. I hope the other things this
director have done is better then this stink bomb of a feature. I hated it more then mere words can discribe, it's an instult
to the alien invasion and slasher genre. Movies like this is what give horror and science fiction a bad name and I wish that
all copies of these crappers ceased to exsist. I give it the NOOSE.
ON THE POSTIVE SIDE (+ HITS):
+ THE STARS (John Carradine, Julie Newmar and Tina Louise did a great job, the little screen time they had.)
ON THE NEGATIVE SIDE(- MISSES):
- THE OTHER CAST (Except for John Carradine, Julie Newmar and Tina Louise, the other cast members were awful.)
- DIALOG (Such bad and corny dialog, I almost lost my lunch.)
- STUPID KILLERS (How dare anyone place these two baffoons in the same light as JASON, FREDDY, CHUCKY and a lesser extent,
THE LEPRECHAUN and WISHMASTER?)
- CONCEPT (Hello, Earthlings grow old and die. Searching human blood for the secret of immortality was an experiment
doomed to fail from the get go.)
- BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SHUTTLE (I don't know which is worse, the fact they stole stockfootage from GSG or that they used
the same shot in reverse as they left.)
- FAN BASED (If you are a fan of good invasion movies or good slasher movies. Then avoid this lemon at all cost!)