Format Used: Netflix DVD
Contains: Graphic Language, Graphic Violence, Nudity, Mild Sexual Content, Bad Acting, Asylum production
The story, if you can call it that surrounds a inhibited scientist who uses a known psychic mad man in order to tap into the
power of ESP in order to give the world psychic powers. But when she succeeds all she gets is the mad man in her head, controlling
her like a puppet. Going by the name Cassandra, she starts a plan in motion to conquer the world and rule what's left of
Okay. What makes this movie worse then having you teeth drilled without Novocaine? Let me count the ways...
1) The insanely impossible concept, I mean of all the psychics in the world, she picks a maniac? She could get one to
volunteer or catch one.
2) It's way too serious, for a insanely stupid concept, they could have had more fun with it.
3) Nudity but no sex, that was just boring. They should have given this movie to FRED OLEN RAY. It would have been filled
with fun and sex.
4) Boasting the star from some lame "reality" show as your biggest star only means your movie is in trouble
from the get go!
5) Acting or what they were calling acting. I've seen better acting from my dog when he was playing dead.
Let's face it, this is just another cinematic abortion from the Asylum. In this day and age of failing businesses why
companies like Brain Damage and the Asylum still continue to exist is beyond all reason or understanding by me or anyone with
half a brain. We both give yet another Asylum train wreck THE NOOSE.